What makes our firm unique? Simply put, we are in this with you.
- Dave and/or Don are actively involved in every engagement. No inexperienced staffers here.
- All our services emphasize a hands-on approach to working alongside your financial team.
- We act as a valuable resource throughout the entire year.
We understand and share your God-given purpose and passion. And we understand the challenges and limitations facing all ministries these days. You are being asked to do more with less. Less staff, less time, fewer resources. Your solutions must be simple and cost-effective.
Our specially designed audit alternatives help you overcome the common hurdles to engaging an external financial audit or review:
- Cost – Our experience allows us to offer a range of services from an assessment of key controls, to full-scope audits and advisory engagements for multi-site locations.
- No organization is too small – or too big.
- Fear – That Inexperienced staffers, following a cookie-cutter approach, waste your time and money coming up with unrealistic expectations and recommendations. And make you and your team look bad in the process.
Rather than following a cookie-cutter approach, our experience and the flexibility of our approach allows us to focus on your unique needs and the areas of highest value.
LeiningerCPA is comprised of Dave and Don Leininger. We have extensive experience working with churches and nonprofit organizations, and have served in various financial and other leadership capacities at our own churches and in other community organizations.
Dave is active in the American Institute of CPA’s, the Minnesota Society of CPA’s, and The Church Network (TCN), and is a speaker at various industry groups. For example, he recently presented a seminar on Common Areas of Church Fraud to TCN. Dave also was the recipient of the MSCPA’s 2014 Special Service Award.
One of our clients said it best...
When other firms are done, we receive a list of our problems;
With LeiningerCPA, we receive a roadmap of our solutions.